SportDesign II 20” wheels with tyres
Genuine 20" Cayenne Sport Design II Alloy Wheels 958 - 9A1 silver - used condition, see detailed description below and pictures
Will also fit 955, 957, 9YA cayenne models 2002-2021 71.6mm PCD 5x130
brand new centre caps put on - they came with the monotone ones, but I put coloured ones on as these look much better IMHO! (cost £29.99 each) - if preferred I can put the monochrome ones back on and will sell on the coloured ones. 
Please see pictures which show the small scuffs on 2 of the wheels - no cracks or buckles, when the tyres were fitted and balanced this week they were noted to be straight and true. there is some bubbling and lacquer peel on one as per pics, these would look brand new with a mobile smart repair / spray, that was my plan for them.... but plans change!
Tyres are included in the sale - fitted and balanced a few weeks ago
2 Dunlop WinterSport 3D Porsche approved (N0 approval) winter tyres with 80% tread (one 5.5-6.5mm, one 6-6.5 - new tread depth 8mm), one warrantied puncture repair on one of them - tested when tyres fitted. 
2 have Dias Zero nearly new (7.5-8mm tread) tyres - fitted less than 1500miles ago 
All tyres hold air with no leaks and new valves

I already have a set of cheap wheels with full set of winters on, and a set of 21”s for summer, so can’t justify these just sat cluttering up the garage...

Image(s)