I didn’t know this was a thing? (Spare wheel tailgate carrier)
Just spotted this on eBay, had to double take!! I never knew this was even an option. 

Wouldn’t be one I’d choose personally but thought I’d share it anyway Smile

Image(s)

I couldn’t be doing with that having to move the wheel out of the way every single time you open the boot..  Huh
I've seen all sorts strapped to the back of a cayenne  Tongue

Image(s)

That motorbike thing just looks like an accident waiting to happen? There doesn’t seem to even be any lights on it? And the bikes are blocking the rear lights on the car.

Call me old fashioned but what happened to just using a trailer? Aside from being dangerous it looks like a real ball ache to actually get the bikes on the rack! 👎👎👎👎👎
(10-18-2020, 08:51 AM)cfield Wrote: That motorbike thing just looks like an accident waiting to happen? There doesn’t seem to even be any lights on it? And the bikes are blocking the rear lights on the car.

Call me old fashioned but what happened to just using a trailer? Aside from being dangerous it looks like a real ball ache to actually get the bikes on the rack! 👎👎👎👎👎

I doubt you could use it in the UK, certainly not without lights/plate/indicators etc but the pic is probably from the US, anything goes over there 😂

It’s called the motojack

Image(s)